1.26.2008

Tres Blah

Well here's the picture:

( The Far Away... kind of made me wish there were some cows to tip...)

And here's the story:

Why can't there be more designers in SL like Tres Blah? Julliette Westerburg seems to have created some kind of Anthropologie meets the Gap/Banana Republic look all glossed over with the raw charm of Photoshop. Her clothes are soft, casual, and probably something I would consider wearing in RL.. call me crazy but I like wearing things in SL I would wear in RL... I don't think I'm the only one.

Every item in Tres Blah is inexpensive. The yellow jumper I'm sporting in the pic is only $100 but shines in-world like one of those $350 pieces you would pick up at OTHER locations... you know the ones. Why do they charge so much? Someone explain it to me because I don't understand.

Tres Blah has more fashionable goodies than you older sister's strictly forbidden closet. A sociable and cute crowd always seems to be flowing through their main store at Le Zoo. If you're broke then go there for the music stream.

P.S. Everyone else takes pics at The Far Away... I don't mean to be cliche but today was MY turn damn it ;)

No comments: