1.25.2008

F.A.T. Designz...Fabulously filthy.

This afternoon while minding my business, being fabulous, and dancing to the amazing tunes @ GOL Sensual Elements, some random avvy offered me inventory. I was apprehensive to take it.. but he assured me it was safe. Low and behold it was a notecard with a landmark for F.A.T. Designz. He also gave me a free camo top... not too shabby.

So I went to check out the store. The store environment gives you the impression that you're in one of the post-apocalyptic sims... especially since there was a tumbleweed of garbage floating around outside.

The greeter exclaims: "Welcome at F.A.T. DESIGNZ EITHER YOU HAVE STYLE OR NOT. JUST LIKE OUR STUFF. HAVE IT OR NOT." Sure... tell me to fuck off.. makes me want to buy your shit even more! Fortunately for them their reverse psychology worked and I made a few purchases.

At any rate, they had a few clever items and their graphic tees are so trendy they're almost enough to make you want to go Neko... but only almost. I obviously had to pick this one up:



Not only is it stylish but it's also true! ;) I'm a shameless self-promoter.. I know...

They have TONS of skullicious tees and most of them are unisex. Did I mention they're also modestly priced? If you like filth and degradation go there. Now.

No comments: