1.25.2008

I really do <3 Cupcakes



So I guess this is kind of a fashion blog... I just can't help myself. Although at this point I'm not sure how many people will actually read it. But I'm gonna tell you anyways.

It's ridiculous how long I went without being informed about a pleasant little store called Heart Cupcakes (The name of the store doesn't display correctly in the browser... but it's correct in the blog title.)

They three have incredible freebie dresses.. but I recommend forking over at least a hundred Linden and picking up one of their feminine frocks. In the past week since discovering this gem of a store I have made the following purchases at Heart Cupcakes:

And several more.This is not even a fraction of the cuteness hiding out @ 
Heart Cupcakes and I'm not even kidding. Join the update group as well because the owner is always putting together charming little soirees.

There are so many dresses to choose from that sometimes I get overwhelmed there and buy everything I see. I'm sooo getting my bridesmaids dresses there... Happy shopping.

No comments: